Saturday, November 22, 2008

Burress unsure about status for Cardinals because of hamstring injury

The chances of Plaxico Burress making another winning touchdown catch this weekend at the University of Phoenix Stadium are questionable at best.

The New York Giants' star receiver was limited at practice Friday because of an injury to his right hamstring and he will be a game-time decision on Sunday when the Super Bowl champions play the Arizona Cardinals.
"Knowing me, as of right now, I will play, but like I said you have to be smart about it because it is a hamstring," Burress said after practice. "The weather is going to be cold out here for the rest of the season and hamstrings really don't normally do well in the cold weather. So like I said, I am just going to make the decision based on how I feel when we get out there and warm up on Sunday."

No comments: